Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Zimbabwe Gets Punked!

Believe it or not, Zimbabwe is having an "election" tomorrow. The Crossfader predicts that Robert "Why Didn't I Die A Long Time Ago" Mugabe will win. Why do I care? I don't know, really. I guess because I'm Black I tend to not like seeing a perfectly good African country flushed down the toilet. But hey I guess they gotta solve their own problems. If any enterprising young Zimbabwean is out there gunning for Mr. Mugabe, to quote the Jimi Hendrix, "shoot him one more time for me." [, ]

4 Comments:

Blogger haal said...

d

1:31 PM  
Blogger haal said...

This 'black' identity is really giving you a hard time. Influencing all your discussions.

1:35 PM  
Blogger crossfader72 said...

haal,

(a) you can't read, (b) what do you care?, and (c) what's Robert Frost's problem?

2:20 PM  
Blogger Salah said...

this morning on BBC a gent interviewed someone from Mugabe's party. the interviewee tried very hard to hand the interviewer's ass to him. apparently the BBC was asking the wrong questions, particularly in responce to the party saying they'd be totally bummed if they had less than 80% of the votes. that that seemed suspect to the journalist was apparently offensive.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home